Best Bikini

Friday, May 21, 2010

JWoWW Frolicking in The Ocean in Miami

JWoWW Frolicking in The Ocean in Miami


As much as I hate myself for it, I think I would like to bang the Jersey Shore’s JWoWW aka Jenni Farley. Does that make me a terrible person? I thought so. Believe me I’m not happy about it, her face is absolutely rotten, but every time I see pictures of her those boobs just keep calling out to me. “Sqeeze me with your face” they say, I can’t ignore them forever. Anyhow, here she is with that troll of a friend frolicking in the ocean in Miami the other day. Enjoy.

JWoWW Frolicking in The Ocean in Miami


JWoWW Frolicking in The Ocean in Miami


JWoWW Frolicking in The Ocean in Miami


JWoWW Frolicking in The Ocean in Miami


JWoWW Frolicking in The Ocean in Miami


JWoWW Frolicking in The Ocean in Miami


JWoWW Frolicking in The Ocean in Miami


JWoWW Frolicking in The Ocean in Miami

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

blogger templates | Blogger