Best Bikini

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Sexy Thai Model Lingerie

Volume magazine must have a big budget. They put together a pictorial featuring 20 gorgeous Thai models. I'm impressed. 20 models. Many of them top models, too.

That big panoramic shot has all 20 of them together and I think it's going to be fun to go through and identify each of them. Some I recognize right away, like the ones I see on TV regularly or have posted about recently on my blog. Some of the others look familiar but I'm not sure right away of their names. They all look great though.

Especially all of them in white bikinis, although you will notice a couple are not wearing bikini bottoms but skirts instead. Those are the young and still shy models.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

blogger templates | Blogger