Best Bikini

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

kelly osbourne bikini photos bikini kelly osbourne

Osbourne and the rest of her immediate family were thrust into the international spotlight with the MTV reality show The Osbournes, which aired from 2002 to 2005. Osbourne returned to television with the rest of the Osbourne family Osbournes: Reloaded.

Osbourne went into the Malibu rehab facility promises after admitting that the family that she was dependent on painkillers. Osbourne was engaged to model Luke Worrall. In July 2010, she separated from him after it was alleged that he cheated on her.

http://ll-media.tmz.com/2010/11/16/1116-osbourne-credit.jpg
kelly osbourne bikini

It's no secret Kelly Osbourne has been dropping the .lbs lately -- and now, she's showing off her fit new body!

Kelly dons a bikini in next month's Shape magazine, and it was a photo shoot that had her in tears!

After the shoot, done last month, Kelly tweeted "I just got done trying all the bikinis on I have never worn one in my life! I had a little tears of joy moment in the bathroom! I cried in my interview I just can't believe today happened it your not going to believe ur eyes!"

The new issue of Shape drops November 22.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

blogger templates | Blogger