Best Bikini

Monday, June 14, 2010

Actor John C. Reilly feels uncomfortable to have sex scene with Jennifer Aniston

In 2002, Jennifer Aniston and John C. Reilly acted as a couple in "The Good Girl" and when it comes to sex secene, Jennifer

Aniston insisted on covering up from head-to-toe. He says, "It's all dark and she's a little tense 'cause a sex scene is going to happen."

"So I get there and she's under the covers and I'm like, 'OK, I guess they just want me to get in position here.' So I climb into the bed, she opens up the sheet and I swear, she had two pairs of sweatpants on, winter socks, a long-sleeved T-shirt. Her body is basically like a burqa from the neck down."

"And I go, 'OK, I guess I'll just get on top of you now', and she's like, 'Can I get the chastity pillow please?' I'm like what the hell is a chastity pillow? And they bring out this big black pillow that she puts between her legs. And from that moment on, I went from Robert Palmer to the Hunchback of Notre-Dame. 'I'm sorry, I guess I'll just hump the pillow!'"

Source

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

blogger templates | Blogger